Lauko įrenginio savybės
• Ready to use, tested heat pump unit
• Chlorine-free refrigerant R410A without ozone depletion
• Design optimised for transport and installation
• Special insulation for noise reduction
• Easy to service unit design
• Weather-resistant housing
• Speed-controlled fans
• Speed-controlled rolling piston inverter
• Electronically-controlled expansion valves
• Defrosting process: Circulation reversal using 4-way valve
• Special pipe routing in the evaporator to avoid icing
• Active cooling due to reversing refrigerant circulation
• Liquid separator in the refrigerant circulation for maximum reliability
• Connections installed on rear
• Unit dimensions: (W x H x D mm) 1200 x 1250 x 400
• Reduced space requirement 0.5 m2
• WebInterface BN Web
• Hot water tank EcoStock
• Control module BM Mod 5010
• Hydraulic module BM Hyd 5010
• Low operating costs due to COP values up to 4.8
• Little space required for outdoor unit
• Little space required for heating system
• Range of options
• Straightforward, quick installation
For winter and summer
The newly developed Basic Line BM 7010 was designed as a compact air source heat pump for outdoor installation. The Monoblock is suitable for heating and cooling low-energy buildings.
Efficient and powerful
Thanks to the inverter-controlled compressor, the BM 7010 operates extremely energy-efficiently. Due to the
infinitely variable adjustment of the power it impresses with high performance. Even at outdoor temperatures of -15 °C, flow temperatures of 55° C are possible.
Control technology of your choice
The outdoor unit contains all the heat pump technology. Only the wall-mounted control module BM Mod 5010 or, optionally, the innovative hydraulic module BM Hyd 5010 is installed in the building.
Hardly a sound
The high-quality housing has special noise insulation. In this way the noise emissions are reduced to a minimum. The outdoor unit can be installed quickly and straightforwardly. The installer does not need to be a qualified refrigeration specialist.
Valdymo programinė įranga „BasicPro“ buvo specialiai sukurta „Basic Line“ serijos žemės ir oro/vandens šaltinio tipo šilumos siurbliams. Jos pagrindas – standartinė metų metus „WATERKOTTE“ naudota programinė įranga.